Monday, September 10, 2018

A-Level Media Introduction


My Top 3 Media Forms:

> Social media
> Photography
> Television

Image result for instagramSocial Media:
Social media is an influential thing in many peoples everyday life. I use apps like Instagram and Snapchat to keep in contact with not only my family and friends, but people from other countries as well. Out of the two apps, I prefer Instagram. This is because I am able to see others pictures and videos, follow people and contact them too. It is a good app to be inspired by for things like photography.






Photography:
Photography is a way to express the beauty in certain aspects of nature around the world. I have a passion of taking photos of natural things in different parts of the world (e.g. France, Italy etc.). I like how a photograph can capture different perspectives of an area.







Television: 
Image result for netflixI do not often watch shows on the TV however, I watch Netflix all of the time. I enjoy the various genres of movies or TV series and I love how actors/actresses are so flexible in their work. Meaning they are able to portray different characters easily and at a high standard. Television shows like The Vampire Diaries and Shadowhunters are TV series that are fairly similar but so flexible to different generations as they both show signs of the ability to influence young people in a positive manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jean Baudrillard - Post Modernism theory + application of usefulness

Baudrillard's theory: - The idea that in postmodern culture, the boundaries between the 'real' world and the world of the medi...